Welcome to Displax!
We are so happy to have you here and help you getting started with the Displax Touch Sensors.
Each of the following steps will walk you through the basics:
Step 1: Unpack the Touch
- Step 2: How to test the Displax Touch Sensor before lamination
- Step 3: How to laminate a Displax Touch Sensor
- Step 4: How to integrate a Displax Touch Sensor with a LCD
- Step 5: How to fine tune a Displax Touch Sensor
Step 1: How to unpack the Touch Sensor
How to unpack any DISPLAX Skin showing all the contents inside.
This procedure can be very useful when you want to test the surface where you are going to do the lamination in order to identify possible problems with any kind of conductive materials.
Step 3: How to laminate a Displax Touch Sensor
Tools and Materials
- Good quality squeegee
- Mix of water and soap (10% soap + 90% water)
- Spray bottle
Lamination process for Skin Fit and Skin Dualtouch
Lamination process for Skin Ultra