DISPLAX provides quality products. DISPLAX warrants to the original end user customer of its products that they are free from defects in material and workmanship. In the event of experiencing problems with any of our product please follow these guidelines.
Starting from January 2017 DISPLAX Skin products have 2 years warranty under normal use from date of invoice of the product.
During the warranty period, DISPLAX will repair or replace defective parts that are returned to DISPLAX head-office, in Braga, Portugal, Europe.
Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the warranty period. All parts that are exchanged under this warranty become the property of DISPLAX.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage to this product that results from:
- Improper installation
- Natural disaster
- Insufficient or excessive electrical supply
- Abnormal mechanical or environmental conditions
This limited warranty also does not apply to any product on which the original configuration has been:
- Obliterated or removed
- Incorrect handling
- Non Cautions Packaging
- Damage caused by use of the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the product specifications
Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of DISPLAX or by anyone unauthorized by DISPLAX is not covered.
For any warranty claim, the Buyer must provide DISPLAX with:
- Applicable model and serial numbers, the date of purchase, and the nature of the problem.
DISPLAX, in its discretion, may also require that the Buyer return the product being covered under warranty.
The warranty is return to base only, and does not include:
- On-site repair charges such as labor
- Other expenses associated with the repair or installation of replacement parts.
When applicable, DISPLAX will pay the shipping charges to send the repaired, replaced or exchanged product from the Displax facilities to the original point of shipment.